Have I mentioned how much I miss my camera?

Sure it was a 7 year old Canon Powershot that had a mind of it's own some times...but I misplaced the battery and charger over a month ago and I don't even think they make that kind anymore so it made sense to save up for a new one...but until then, I miss the little thing that sat on the bottom of my purse waiting for me to randomly unleash it. Little Red (as I called her as if she could actually hear) was starting to get cloudy and severely overworked...but she was loved.
Her best quality was the ability to help me chase sunlight around the house and capture it! Oh how I admired those photos on dreary days like today...

Little Red worked some magic last winter

while I'm grateful for my Blackberry phone, it pales in comparison to Little Red.

Blackberry Curve could only shoot some grainy toilet paper in ample natural light last weekend.


All I can do is be patient. Black Friday didn't help me at all.

Please tell Santa that since I've been a very good girl, I would like a Canon 7D for Christmas, that's all.

Oh...and world peace too...That's not asking too much is it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.