Wants vs. Needs



                                                                                                    from Pinterest





from Anthropologie                 

from mint.com

Doing some personal reflection about wants versus needs...
even though I really, really want that crocheted dress from Anthropologie AND it's on sale, 
I have to really hunker down and cut the fat out of my budget. So I'm recycling some things, giving away some things that don't really have a monetary value to me, updating my budget, and taking stock of what I REALLY need vs. What I REALLY want.

my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 
Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. 
Amen.



and yes, Some day I want to go to Hawaii and I want a miniature horse for my backyard, and that dress...!
I'm nuts, what can I say...I'll have to save up for that!

:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.