Happiest of New Years to You!



Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes,
Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Moments so dear.
Five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?

In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights
In cups of coffee

In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife.

In five hundred twenty-five thousand
Six hundred minutes
How do you measure
A year in the life?

How about love?




















With the new year comes many changes. Besides trying to remember putting 2011 on everything, I am in the market for a job, weight loss, and bittersweet reflections on the past year. Change is inevitable, I cannot alter it so I am choosing to embrace it.

Looking forward to God's presence and divine purpose in my life in 2010, I mean 2011!

Comments

I love it! Happy New Year! And that Pantone mug is simply delicious!

When will we hang?
Glorious said…
Isn't it?! My friend got it for me and get this: she said she picked a color that would match the color of my coffee (I add just enough cream to match the color of my skin!)

I think I've had about 'Five hundred twenty-five thousand' cups of coffee in the past year so here's a toast to New Things in 2011!

(I'm doing an imaginary toast with my mug and yours: Honeysuckle PANTONE 18-2120).
http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/Pantone.aspx?pg=20821&ca=4

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.