I was dreaming of a White Christmas and my Dreams came true!















citrus infused turkey


cold toesies



Murry Christmas, y'all!



A fresh falling of snow in Atlanta, Georgia on Christmas day was more magical than I could have imagined! Sometime around 1:00 pm it started flurrying and eventually accumulated to 3 inches! The backdrop was just perfect to celebrate the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ. The turkey was delicious and so was the red velvet cake! I am so thankful to my friend and her family that graciously invited me and made me feel so incredibly special! They are such sweet people! It was so memorable that it made me exclaim: It's a wonderful Life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.