It's been a while!

Oh Glorious Pile, how I've missed you! There have been things going on in the world, like a revolution in Tunisia and Egypt and all sorts of other stuff. Speaking of the African continent, did you know that there are 53 countries on the continent of Africa and it's coastal islands?
If half of young Americans can’t even find New York, what hope for finding Egypt on a map?


So, I decided to refresh my geographic memory and I stumbled upon Mauritania, Burkina Faso and Eritrea.

There's also the RICHAT STRUCTURE and a SHIPPING GRAVEYARD
photo: courtesy of NASA


photo: courtesy of Xavi Barneda

photo: courtesy of Xavi Barneda



Seriously, if the opportunity presents itself, I would move to Africa to be a full-time missionary in a heartbeat! Off the grid, working with kids and helping the poor...hmmm, I might need to re-visit that idea!
photo: courtesy of Xavi Barneda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.