The Grass is always Greener...

In Somebody Else's yard. But with a wind chill of 37 degrees outside, even though the sun is shining, I can't imagine that anybody's yard is SUPER right now! 
Except these...



Source: bhg.com via glorious on Pinterest
     This is exactly what I want to do in the backyard!

Source: flickr.com via glorious on Pinterest
Source: hgtv.com via glorious on Pinterest
Source: sunset.com via glorious on Pinterest


Is it crazy to want my backyard to look better than this?
















Hard to believe it's only February?!




Well, maybe the clover and wild daffodils aren't so bad! 

Comments

I feel your pain!! But I think we may be colder than that here and my back yard has giant holes thanks to my 80 lb dog! I LOVE the first pic - if only my whole yard was shaded to keep the hostas happy! But I'm checking out the link anyway to see about that pathway... I need to create one for my Lily garden and this would be nice. Spring will be here soon!!
Glorious said…
Thanks Megan! I wish my puppy were still alive to dig holes, but I started a Pinterest board to get ideas for her gravesite in the backyard. And I'll be blogging that when I get started.
I love all of the varieties of Hostas and will likely try to fit that into my scheme. I had a landscape design made about 10 years ago but never did anything with it. I need to pull that sucker out and get started!
Patti said…
Ah-ha! I'm not the only one with spring fever. Love the garden pictures. Your yard can look like that, just start planting.
Glorious said…
Yes Patti, spring fever has come early this year! Thanks to Pinterest, I have a new obsession...peeking into other peoples' backyards!

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.