Cabin FEVER!

On Sunday night Atlanta got a blast of snow and ice exactly one year from our Huge storm. This one is far Bigger and much more treacherous (a word that has been grossly over used in the past two days). I was somewhat prepared and needed the time to rest (I've been so tired for some reason). All I've managed to do is shovel the ice and snow from the driveway and deck so it wouldn't stay there and accumulate into a block of ice. It's just started to snow again and I just saw footage of a man ice-skating down Peachtree Street!

Let's face it, my home place productivity is very low. I've had my work email open and I've been communicating with my boss, who's in NYC and I haven't eaten much (although the blueberry pancakes I had this morning were yummy). Tomorrow will bring day 3 of school closings and I'm sure I won't be the only one with a bad case of cabin fever!





Caramel Hot Cocoa: My reward for breaking up and shoveling a sheet of ice from the driveway and deck.



took the beach tree out into the snow for pictures!



SO, I've been looking through magazines and came across the same bedroom in two different journals:


See anything different between the two magazines?


slightly different pillows on the bed and mirror than the other magazine spread

 the footstool at the end of the bed is different from the other

 notice the picture on the left has different things on the night stand the the one on the right.

found a similar lamp at Home Goods for $30



Now that I've played 'One of these things is Not like the other', it's time to get back to reality....maybe I'll be motivated to clean my house...nah!

these pics are from last year's snow storm on January 8, 2010


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.