Happy Momma's Day.



My fur child didn't make me any breakfast or get me a card, but she patiently watch while I planted these red flowers and she went out into the yard and rolled in some weeds yesterday which is probably why I had this dream:
had a dream last night that mom was re-organizing my closet and underwear drawer. "I miss that, among other things", I said. In the dream we somehow ended up sitting by the japanese maple tree I had given her as a mother's day present many years ago (now transplanted to my backyard). "I haven't killed it yet!", I said, as we watched my dog roll around in some weeds until she looked like a tumbleweed with eyes... we both laughed out loud! Though I had a million questions for her, all I really wanted was to hear her laugh again. Then I woke up. nice dream.


Besides that, the bathroom is almost done. I'll have an update soon!

missing my mommy, who's been gone for nearly 8 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.