Look Familiar?

 on the Modern Home Tour 2011

Modern Home Tour 2011


A few posts ago I showed you my living room, which has two comfy chairs and a cowhide too!

Next, I have to work on the side tables... 
I'm thinking either one of these:

But I still have to work on a lighting solution...which may have to come much later, so for now, I'm just admiring the cow!



Modern Home Tour 2011

Cowhides are so soft to the feet, low maintenance and stylish. 

http://cowhidesinternational.com/ and Ikea have really good prices. I will post more on the Modern Home Tour as soon as I load the photos up onto Flickr.

Please don't judge me for liking this, especially if you wear leather soled shoes or eat hamburger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.