Modern Home Tour


I was a docent at this house for the 2011 Modern Home Tour. The owners bought the back area of a church lot and in the process had to take down several white oak trees, which were later planed into the flooring for the entire house!
I really enjoyed my experience, and the homeowners and architects were extremely interesting. 
I made it to all of the houses on the tour except for one.
This might have to be something I do every year to keep my design eyes open and as a way to meet people.
Here are some of my pictures:



I always want to ask a modern home owner this very important question,
"where do you hide your clutter!?"

;-)



btw, For me, this is the perfect mix of contemporary and vintage! I feel like expanding my attic just so that I can have a room that looks like this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.