Motivation

I need some, 
to get this last little bit of weight, muffin top, tummy and thigh bulge off even in the midst of the holidays!


















Last week the guy who runs my local gym was walking around with mini candy canes, offering them to patrons as they worked out. Two girls who were working with a trainer for the first time gladly obliged as their trainer looked on with disapproval. "It's a trap", I said and continued my run. 

The next night he offered cookies, and the night after that, pizza! 

"You're not giving in to any of this temptation? It's the Christmas season and there will be lots of this kind of celebrating going on!", He said. 

"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING STRONGER FEELS", 

and I continued on the elliptical… 

I know these sound like cliches but I have to believe that there is a reason for this season in my life. So I keep these things in mind because it's time to rebuild my temple, become restored, renewed and be made whole again and I've got to run with endurance. That doesn't mean I won't give in to some italian fruit cake or chocolate covered peanut butter balls at a party, if I have to...but I'm trying to keep my focus.


I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten”, Joel 2:25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.