Pinterest helped me get dressed...AGAIN!

one shoulder dress on left: from Ross $22
slouchy grey cowl neck sweater on left: from Marshall's $19?
opaque black hose: idk

I needed a quick outfit for a party and I found some ideas on Pinterest.
The photo on the left is what I put together using a one shoulder dress that I had worn to another party and I wanted to wear it again but mix it up and make it more casual. I saw the picture on the right, re-pinned it and went shopping in my closet for a sweater that I could wear that would cover the top of the dress while leaving the sequin skirt exposed. Except for the fact that my middle section looks large and undefined, it was comfy and worked out great.
I think beaded skirts, dresses and blouses must be "in" this holiday season.

Here are a few more inspirations:















                    I already have everything in my closet to make this combination too!
                        There's always New Years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.