My Cup Runneth Over!


Oh, what's a girl to do?! 
This big pile of shoes shows that my obsession has gotten ridiculous!
(most of them are donations or the result of crafty thrift store hunting, bargain basement sales, 
but never full price)

Even though I've recently weeded out some to donate, my closet is over-flowing with shoes!
The straw on the camel's back came when I tripped over some in the dark the other night...something's gotta change! 
My mom used to say, "I won't buy you anything nice until you learn how to take care of what you have"...gotta love your momma's advice (almost 30 years later)

So, First I tried this

But it wasn't enough, so now I'm looking at other solutions like:




Source: obaz.com via glorious on Pinterest


When you live in a small home with reach-in closets,
finding a functional solution can be difficult but I've always loved the idea of a lazy susan
(why is she lazy? I think she's smart!)

I think these are ALL very practical solutions

Source: oprah.com via glorious on Pinterest







Source: target.com via glorious on Pinterest




Source: tumblr.com via glorious on Pinterest

            Then, there's the stuff that dreams are made of!









Source: bbc.co.uk via elissa on Pinterest


But, knowing me, I'd still find something to trip over in the middle of the night!

;-)

good gracious!

happy mother's day to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.