Getting Ready...

I'm not trying to rush the month of June, but I do love the 4th of July!
I'm so excited about it that I've started carting out my red wagon, 
white lights and blue bottles from storage.

Tonight, as I sat on the back porch and counted fireflies by candlelight, 

I thought about building a fire pit in the backyard. 

Realistically, I might not get that done by the holiday!



old glory by candlelight



my old wagon that was holding lawn supplies and parked under some junk in the garage.


my $11 chairs from Target


would all sit great out here in the yard

because I think I want to build the fire pit 


HERE:


far enough away from the deck and the house so I don't cause any problems!

Source: flickr.com via glorious on Pinterest

Source: google.com via glorious on Pinterest


Source: houzz.com via glorious on Pinterest

Source: sunset.com via glorious on Pinterest


                                                                    Source: ivillage.com via glorious on Pinterest

                                                  Cool Edging with upside-down bottles

Source: google.com via glorious on Pinterest




So this is what I have so far:



Thanks to Pinterest I have saved a bunch of ideas and d.i.y. instructions on house to build something similar from the stuff I already have!

The garden seat came from Ross a few months ago, the pillows are from Goodwill, and various sales, wagon was in the garage, candles (from all over the house), 5 chairs from Target's 70% off sale!

Time to rest up and get to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.