Sleepyhead ...


This morning I was dreaming of my dream bed in my dream house on the beach. 
You know the one that I have and spend endless amounts of time in because I don't work 3 jobs, I'm a stay at home mother, without the kids, and of course, money is No object! 
So in the dream, all the linens are crisp, like the sea air...


As a matter of fact, I have unique pillows on all surfaces in my beach dream home...


 and gorgeous paintings too...


and I like to light candles and leave them lit ALL over the house,


along with soft cashmere throws, just in case it gets a bit chilly...


and in my dream I made an impromptu arrangement out of magnolia leaves.


put more candles in the fireplace (lit of course)


swiveled around in my blue linen chair


that sits right beside a golden lamp...


watered the ferns on the porch




fluffed some more chairs for guests



read a book about vogue in my spare time


and petted a sweet doggie that blended in with the floor




then gazed out to this view...

But it was just my imagination,
Running away with me,
It was just my imagination...
Running awwwaaaayy with meeeeee.......

;-)




Pictures from Blueprint and D. Luxe, taken with an iphone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.