If I lived a simpler life...

I'd sell all of my possessions, quit my jobs and go feed the hungry with the proceeds...



Then I'd think of an ad campaign to raise awareness about the dangers of distracted driving...


Then I'd make sure some people without good, clean water
had a plentiful supply of it...


And maybe, after I've figured out a way not to leave my family with a bunch of debt after I die, I'd settle down in a modest, minimal home with a vintage car...


and a delightful little friend with warm eyes...

then I'd read and write a bit...



and take in all the wonders of God...



















well, that's pretty much it!

   – Philippians 4:12

by Holley Gerth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.