Decking the Halls in my spare time...

Oh, I love the Christmas season, but this week I've stepped up my workouts and yard work labor so there hasn't been much time for decorating. I think this is going to be a slow process (as slow as it took me to take it all down last year!)

True Story: One year I could only muster up enough spare time to assemble a 6ft. fake tree near the entry door. When I would get home late at night I'd throw my scarves, gloves and hats on the tree (and never fully decorated it). I just had to laugh...if the tree had been in my bedroom, it might as well be covered in lingerie and pajamas!


So, here's one of the trees....

and the beginnings of the mantle fixings


but I've got a long way to go if I'm gonna attempt to look like these beauties!


                                                                            Source: Uploaded by user via Amber on Pinterest


                        










Source: withtwocats.com via seleta on Pinterest




Source: bhg.com via Monica on Pinterest




Gotta get busy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.