March Madness


hard to see it but that's a big sheet with a graphic on it that's been laid out over the floor to give the illusion of 3D. Not so interested in the basketball but the flooring idea is cool.

speaking of flooring...

wood look tile at Starbucks



wood look tile in my sister's kitchen

pine

age old ceramic tile

ceramic Hex tile

brick pathway

pickled red oak next to red oak with 2 coats of poly

Flor carpet tiles on the left, cherry wood flooring on the right

pergo flooring

cheap ceramic tiles

old savannah brick cobblestone street


some marble flooring in a hotel


wood and marble pattern

Home Depot Expo wall and flooring tile display

patterned concrete

wider view

sun porch flooring

cork flooring in a home gym


closer view

super poly!

close up on pergo flaws

and old painted porch floor

kids room rug

All of these photos were taken by me, although they are not all from my home. Can you tell I'm a little obsessed? The pine floors in the sunroom below are cracking and splitting, have some water damage and just plain look worn out (which could be a plus if I were going for the distressed look!). So I just keep my eye out for interesting textures, patterns and flooring ideas until I can actually afford to make a change. 
Oh, and basketball games can be entertaining too!


please don't pin these photos without giving proper credit (thanks)


: )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.