A week full of Blarney!

What a week I've had! I guess I should be grateful to be alive and surrounded by friends and family, but the sleepless nights and anxiety are taking their toll on me.
I've been juggling 5 crucial projects at once (of course they all NEED attention at the same exact time) and the only way to tackle them is just not to sleep (take short naps instead), so I averaged about 3 hours of sleep per night, but still managed to get in a quick workout (early in the morning).

 This means that I may not be firing with all guns in the brain department...as a matter of fact, I find myself rambling right now!
So here are some pretty pictures and prose to let you know that I do have a softer side...
(or at least I think I do)

Happy St. Patrick's Day.


I'm looking over a four-leaf clover
That I overlooked before
One leaf is sunshine, the second is rain
Third is the roses that grow in the lane.
No need explaining, the one remaining
Is somebody I adore
I'm looking over a four-leaf clover
That I overlooked before

(lyrics by Art Mooney as far as I can find but I've also seen Willie Nelson and The Ames brothers given credit for the lyrics too. 
BTW, the one that I adore but have so obviously overlooked is, SLEEP)





found out that what I thought was clover in my yard is actually Oxalis - a Clover Lookalike, also known as Sour Grass or Sorrel and as a folk remedy for cancer of the breast, and anti-aging skin treatment.


Blarney!


:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.