A Six Pack in the Breakfast Nook




A friend of mine was inspired by the dining room in the CBS drama "The Good Wife".
So she found some affordable prints and frames (placed paper behind each print). Her husband handled the organizing of a grid to hang them correctly on the wall. 
It adds such a stylish signature to her breakfast nook. 
So proud of her resourcefulness and the fact that it didn't take months to turn her vision into reality (unlike myself!)





Source: setdecorators.org via C on Pinterest





                      I love sets of pictures





Or sets of frames






             I'm still working on my map idea for the den and I'll get around to it one of these days

;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.