Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Tiny Houses

b-53

Heating, cooling, cleaning and maintaining a large house can take a lot of time and resources.
When I think of my dream home, I don't imagine all of the rooms and space, since I can only be in one room at a time. I like the idea of consuming less and living simple. Perhaps near the beach, in a small enclave of rental cottages with a communal area. Which is why these little houses by the Tumbleweed company really thrill me. I've been collecting research over the years and I also like the Marianne Cusatto cottages that were designed for the Katrina Storm victims and were available at Lowe's hardware store at one point in time.


Talk about tiny portable houses! Remember the floating house in "UP" the animated movie?




whidbey


fencl

bet this could float away with balloons tied to it!








sebastarosa (my favorite)


Imagine 4 little cottages with a courtyard in between where everyone gathers for coffee and breakfast each morning and roasting marshmallows at night? reminds me of summer camp, only not as rustic!



and

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.