A Post About Nothing At All


I usually post something on Saturdays but I have a full plate of brain fog on a day when I really need to be UBER productive. 
Instead, I've been chasing sunlight and sanity like it was a greased pig.

Blessings to you for a prosperous week, while I attempt to bring some closure on a few things.
I've been wondering if I'm ready to move on to the next chapter of my life,

and what choices I'll make,

 and if they'll be seasoned with wisdom,


or just more of the same.




Will I still find moments of soft dappled sunlight,



or Will I shrivel up like a crunchy gardenia leaf?

I believe this time of pruning will lead to a time of personal growth.

I still have hope in things unseen.

stay tuned...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.