Gone Junkin', (in my own home)

found the red coat rack in the basement (took 5 min. to put up)

found this tin basket in the garage, makes a nice welcome for guests.

found these curtain tiebacks in the attic, perfect for organizing my junk jewelry.
found the table base years ago but finally put this old mirror on it and made it a table


these were old lights I found somewhere and used the electrical hardware for another fixture. 


last year, found these as I was junkin...took me 6 months to put up, but had been dreaming of them for 12 years.


Speaking of old junk...




from my more-than-a-decade-old junkin' days, this junk has found it's home.


Found these odd, mismatched plates



so I put some of them on the wall, finally!
maybe I should have a wall dedicated to dead presidents too?


Found these cool junkin blogs:

10 years ago I was definitely shabby chic and although I've evolved, the junk in my house stills shows my shabby/glam tendency. My secret love for modern minimalism has no basis in real life.

I've said it before, I need to throw some things out, have a garage sale, give things away, But I also need to repurpose and appreciate some stuff too. So, I tackle it a little bit at a time.

My friends think I'm a bit nuts for the stuff I have compiled, but I'm sure that's why they love me anyway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.