FAIL


 Yikes! I paid $5.50 for this the other night and it's NOT helping!
You'd think and age-old brand like Johnson & Johnson would be able to make an economical solution for poison ivy that actually works and doesn't accumulate in your lungs when you spray it! I would've been better off spreading oatmeal all over my body...

(bottom lip poked out)

:- (

I always try to look on the bright side of things but after 3 sleepless nights and washing everything I own in hot water but still feeling itchy, I'm a little perturbed...
I want my mommy!

UPDATE: Benadryl Spray works like a champ, but doesn't make it go away permanently. Mom would've told me that if she were around....miss her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.