On the Third Day...


First, 
Let me say, I know colored eggs have little to do with the resurrection of Jesus Christ but I love this photo that my neighbor took last year. To me, it's a quiet glimpse of grace, serenity, promise, potential and life. When I reflect on exactly what Jesus's death and resurrection really mean to me, I think about the Ultimate Redemption. It's the promise of new life, potential, grace and serenity. 

Think about a momma bird, fiercely protecting her delicate eggs, waiting to love them, no matter their flaws, tenderly waiting in anticipation of these new lives...that's how I think God thinks of you and I. He suffered so much to give us a chance at new life.


Happy Easter to you and yours.

;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering the Perfect Day on a Very Sad One.

Bloggin Blues

Zero Budget D.I.Y.